Dear friends and students,
You are warmly invited to join my blog to give comments, discuss topics and ask questions etc. I hope it can become a place for teachers of English to share teaching experience and opinions about other issues of interest. As for students, I expect my blog to be a gathering point to communicate in English, to share your problems and solutions you encounter while learning the language.
To use the blog, you are requested to agree to the following statements:
- I will not use any curse words or inappropriate language.
- I will not use fighting words or provoke anyone.
- I will avoid the use of chat language.
- I will try to spell everything correctly.
- I will only give constructive criticism.
- I will not plagiarize.
You should recognize that breaking any of these rules could lead to any of the following consequences depending on severity and repetition:
- deletion of some or all of the post
- temporary loss of blogging privileges
- permanent loss of blogging privileges
If you have any enquiry, please contact me via the address posted on page Contact Me.
Thank you and hope to hear from you often.